6/20/2009

Return

I was away from SL for almost three months because of RL problem. I hope that the problems are solved or are going to be solved soon.

Before joining the SL, I checked if there was new viewer to download. I found one and installed on my notebook. I am always afraid to install a new viewer; so was I at this time. But, everything went all right as usually did.

I logged in the SL and looked around in my friend list. Nobody was online. I decided that it was the time to visit the old places. I prefer search engine instead of landmarks. So, I opened the search window. What do you think I beheld on it? It was a new check box labeled adult. This check box was disabled on my viewer. OK, let us try the search, I thought.

I wanted something adult theme to try the new check box. For example the world “war”. I got a result list. The next word I tried was ”slave”. I did not receive a result list; a warning message appeared instead. I tried the word “sex”, too. I got the result list. I gave up experimentation.

I had heard of the age verification. So, I opened my browser and do the verification process. I got verified in about ten seconds. It is very quick, is not it.

I returned to my viewer. The adult check box remained disabled. I relogged. Nothing changed. I had two interesting LMs, so I did not want to play with new age checking functions.

The firs LM leaded me to an open collar place. I heard of the open collar project, but I had not had any experience with it. The heart of the project was a mall, where I could get pretty collars free. The only condition to get them was to join their group. I had some really nice collars. I had to ask a manual for them.

The second LM was a landmark of exhibition “Hair Fair 2009”. Wow! I have to go there. The regions were full, so it was not easy to get there. I spend only few time there, and I found some nice hairstyles.

I was still in silks, barefooted as a kajira. I went back to the city, where I lived. The city was empty. It was not easy to find the house, where my Mistress worked. I was walking in the streets of the city searching for the house, when I realized that Sir Sleight became online. We talked a bit and he sent me a teleport.

I arrived and looked at the nice place he was building. Others of my friends arrived. We were talking in IMs. I hoped that nobody would have angry because I stayed with Sir Sleight, after some minutes of conversation, I had to leave SL.

No comments: