6/30/2009

Pony Girl

My Owner had good news for me. He did not have a house, and it seemed to be important for him to keep me in a specific location. Fortunately, Arta offered one of her kennels for us. When we met, my Owner showed me this kennel immediately.

I still like to be a pony girl. My Owner had used me as a pony, and probably, he liked it because he wanted me to pull a pony cart again. He gave me some minutes to prepare myself and select the proper outfit. I put on a harness, a bit gag and even I pushed a pony tail into my butt. The handle of the tail was rather thick, so pushing it into my bottom was very painful. I was not sure if my Owner would like it.

I was ready and my Owner called me. I arrived at Alikat, near the carts. My Owner chose the most colorful one and I had to strap myself in. I pulled the cart under the control of my Owner. It was not very tough, not counting the tail, which tortured me on my every step.

My Owner guided me around the entire Alikat territory. I remembered the place, where we had fallen into a trap last time. But, I pulled the cart quietly, and it seemed that we would not meet any trap. I was mistaken.


Suddenly, I flew into air and then under the ground level. I tried not to move. SL did not care of my action. It leaded me and the cart in every direction including the sky and the hell under us. I am still not sure if there was a special trap there or just crossing four sims caused the problem. I would like to believe that it was a trap. SL viewer with great age verification must work without such errors, must not it?

So, we gave up the further pony playing and we returned home. There I was allowed to pull on nice pajamas, and I had to go into my kennel. My Onwer closer the door and left me alone.

4 comments:

Bullfrog said...

Nice story:)
de mondhatnám azt is, hogy elég tetszetősre sikeredett;)

Unknown said...

is exellent to know someone like you i am stolzimherz and my gmail herrstolzimherz@gmail.com

Nia Preez said...

Köszi, Bullfrog!

Nia Preez said...

Greetings Stolz,

Yes, there are such people. Is not it strange?