6/21/2009

Return to Gor?

I mentioned of the disabled check box in my previous post. Now, I know the solution. Do you remember Nero, who was my Master? He gave me an LM to check my age verification. Traveling to this LM the viewer automatically makes the necessary settings. Now, I am adult verified. I hope that the world became better. :)

I went to my Gorean city and continued searching for my Mistress' house. She was one of the best Mistresses, I had ever met. She taught me well and patiently.

Now, I had bad feelings. I was not sure if I could stay in Gorean World. Something has changed in my mind. I was not sure if I wanted to continue my kajira servitude.

In the end, I found the house and walked in. Everything seemed familiar to me. I felt that I did not want to continue. I just did not want to slight my Mistress, who had been very good to me.

No comments: