9/22/2008

Arrival to Gor

I am alone. So, I have time to tell you my story, how I became a kajira.

I remember I was disappointed when my last Owner gave up using me. I went to Sir Bela, where I had a sleeping rug in a small wooden house. The westering sun stroked my skin softly. I closed my eyes...

I was half sleeping. I felt something hard and cold. My hands were searching for a small pillow. It was nowhere. I knew that I should have opened my eyes. But, it was so difficult. I was still sleeping. I was shaking with cold. The warm wind blowing from the Ocean was nowhere. I felt only cold. I opened my eyes slowly. Then I jumped up with widened eyes. I was not in the wooden house. I was lying on the cold stone floor in a small room. The room was huge and empty. The walls were made of some kind of strange material unknown by me. I touched one of the walls and shouted in surprise. It was cold like a fridge.

I went to the door. It was locked and I did not discover any tool to open it. I started shouting. My head was shaking. I was in shock.

Suddenly, the door opened and human like creatures came into the room. They looked like man but they were bald. Their faces were also strange. I did not know why.

They talked to me loudly. I did not understand any of their words. They spoke on a strange language completely unknown for me. I tried to communicate with them on all languages owned by me. They did not answer me; they just approached me with angry faces.

Two of them grabbed my arms and then they dragged me out of the room. I was fighting against them, but I was unable to protect myself. We were going along the corridor to a room with walls made of glass. The metallic chair stood in the middle of the room. The humanoids bound me to the chair. I was unable to move at all. Even my head was bound to the chair. A bald man approached to me with a device in his hand and he started to cut my hair. In a moment, I became bald. But, it was not enough. He cut off my eyebrows, pubic hair. A single hair did not remain on my body. I was just shouting; my fingers grabbed the air.

Suddenly, the chair transformed into a bed. I looked at the men holding a helmet in his hand. I got to know why his face was so strange. Probably, I looked similar strangely. He did not have eyebrows like me. I begged for him; I asked him to let me run away. He looked at me with expressionless eyes and put the helmet on my head. It was cold. The metal touched my bald head. I was shouting in fear. The darkness covered me; I went off.

No comments: