9/17/2008

Beaten

My Owner sent me a teleport. At this time, we he did not wait for me in a small room. I arrived to a large room. I knew this place; I had visited it before. Once, I had served here giving pleasure to a horse. Now, there were no horses around. We were in another room. In this BDSM related place, different rooms are built for different needs, similar to Heaven & Hell. The rooms are enormous, so, couples do not disturb each other.

I had to sit on a device. My Owner fixed my hands and legs to this device and he caned me until I cried out. Then he released me. No, I did not receive a small break to calm down. He ordered me to pull my pants down and he bound me back to the device, immediately. The caning continued until I started suffocating.


My Owner unbound me and I had to remove all my clothes. We went to the next device. I was ordered to sit down. He did not bind me to the device. The device was some kind of metal chair with a huge dildo. I descended and felt as the dildo opened my wide. It did not case me pain, but it was very uncomfortable. I started to move my hips along the dildo. It hurt. I stopped and spread my leg and relaxed my muscles.

My Owner caned my stomach. He did not order me to move or to stay still. He was just beating me. I grasped the metal arms of the device and held very tight. When my stomach became red from the strikes, my Owner ordered me to stand up.


We went to the huge cross. He bound me to the cross and said that he would leave. He left without any additional words. I asked in IM if I could stand up. I received permission to stand up. Fortunately, a stranger was walking around and he opened my cuffs. I put on my clothes and went home to sleep.

No comments: