9/05/2008

Spiders

My Mistress asked me about the servitude yesterday. I told her everything and I mentioned that I had been frightened a bit. She wanted an explanation. I admitted that I had been always nervous meeting a new owner.

My Mistress asked if I feared of her. Her voice was toneless. It was not a question but a statement. Her face showed me that she was waiting for my answer. Sometimes, my Mistress had given me a start, but this was not the same. She was not content with my answer. She said that it would have been better to fear of her. I did not understand how she meant it.

My Mistress told me that we would go somewhere and I had to change my clothes to a latex suite. She sent me a teleport. When I arrived and looked around, I found myself in a familiar place. When I had started my servitude, my Mistress often had taken me here to serve strangers orally in a cage. At that time, I had been allowed to stand. Recently, my Mistress preferred me to kneel. So, I knelt. I knelt in a thick spider web. I felt the disgusting touch of the web on my naked legs. I begged for standing up. I did not want to feel this soft thing on my body. As an answer to my begging, my Mistress asked me if I feared of spiders. At this moment, I felt something crawling on my back. I started throwing myself around hysterically. I did not stand up, but I lost the control over myself for a moment. I heard the voice of my Mistress. I was allowed to stand up. I jumped at once. My uncovered feet trampled on the web. I was trembling. My Mistress jerked me by the leash and ordered me to turn around. She lifted my hair and assured me that there was no spider on my body.


She asked me if I feared of her. I went in terror of her. She frightened me. But, it was not enough. She leaned and lifted a spider. It was a coin size, black one with long legs. She lifted it and held it before my face. I moved my head away. She pulled me back by my leash. My breath changed. It became short. I felt my face burning and I felt cold around my body. I grasped for air with tightly opened mouth.

Suddenly, my Mistress shouted in surprise and showed toward my feet, “Look, there is a spider”. I moved my head slowly. But, I could see nothing but the darkness. The darkness surrounded me; I could hear noises from the far distant. I woke up from the light strikes on my face. I did not understand anything. I did not even know where I was.

My Mistress got a small box and put the spider in. Then she cowered and made the chain between my ankle cuffs longer. She told me that it was a joke; there were no spiders on me. I was streaming with perspiration. She leaded me quickly through the stoned floor covered with webs.

We arrived to the huge room. Probably, you are familiar with this place, if you read my previous articles. On the ground floor, there were cages. Girls sold themselves in the cages and before them. I had been closed in a cage and I had been ordered to give pleasure everybody. I supposed that my Mistress wanted to force me to have sex with strangers again.

Before descending to the ground floor, we stooped before the vendors. She pointed at the vendor advertising an ugly tattoo. It was a huge scorpion covered almost the whole upper body of the model. She asked if I liked it. I trembled and I was afraid of answering. It was disgusting. She brought out the box containing the spider. I quickly agreed in fear. I knew I had no choice; I had always to agree. She asked my opinion of having some humiliating words on me instead of the scorpion. I lowered my head. I did not understand why she wanted these things to me. I did not understand why she wanted me to fear. She lifted my chin saying that it was just a question.

We reached the ground floor. My mistress showed me a girl, who had the barbaric bitch hairstyle. The one, she had wanted me some days ago. She asked how I liked it. It was hard to answer.

The girl stood up and I had to go to kneel to her place. I was still confused. I was unable to think. A man stood before me and grabbed my head. I started sucking slowly. He did not like it and went away. My Mistress ordered me to contact the creator of the pole, in front of which I had knelt. She was not online, so, I sent her IM with a question.

We went home, soon. My Mistress put the box with the spider to the cupboard in the bedroom. I started trembling. I did not want to sleep in one room with the spider. I asked her to allowing me to sleep in the cellar. She found out my feelings and took away the box.

I was not sleeping well. I did not understand anything. I did not understand why my Mistress had changed so much and so quickly.

No comments: