9/04/2008

Loaned

My Mistress was working, when I woke up. She had me up. My Mistress was talking with two persons. One of them was familiar. I had never seen the other guy. In fact, he was not a guy, but a fox. Yes, I think he was a fox, wearing suit.

My Mistress bound my ankle cuff to the floor and ordered me to dance. I obeyed. I like all forms of dancing. I enjoy dancing for the audience and I love to dance with a partner as well. At that time, I was dancing alone; the others sat down at the table and they were looking at me. The most interesting part of SL dance is emoting. I always emote. It is very exciting to have somebody, who listens to your dance and who reacts. I was lucky; my audience indeed enjoyed my dance. I wore only silks and jewels. It seems they liked when the flying silks stroked my waving hips.


I realized that my Mistress did not talk to me much. When the fox left, my Mistress stepped to me. Somebody entered the room we were; he was the Cruel Friend. My Mistress unlocked my chains and she ordered me to follow the Cruel Friend and to obey him. He would take care of me while my Mistress was working. Voice of my Mistress was colorless and it seemed to be discontent. I did not know what I did wrong. Maybe she behaved so because I had told my opinion of the Goth hair? I was afraid to ask it.

I was very excited. She loaned me. It makes me horny. I did not know the Cruel Friend. We had met earlier and talked. He sometimes had been cruel and he sometimes had been good to me. I liked him; I guess. I was exciting because I knew that I would go to the unknown world of unknown Owner.

Something disturbed me. My Mistress had not been saying me anything except cold short commands. I was wondering if she was cross with me. I asked for permission to ask a question. She seemed to be discontent with me. It is true that her voice did not reflect any emotions. Her answer was short and expressed fuming, “What do you want, Nia?”. I would have liked to know how long I would serve the Cruel Friend. My Mistress told me that I would get to know in time.

She ordered me to lock my handcuffs behind my back. I leaned, as I was trying to lock the cuffs. My heart was beating loudly.

The Cruel Friend attached a leash to my handcuffs and told me to follow him. We went to curtain built at the peak. I was grasping for air, as we went up on the hillside quickly and the leash was very short. The Cruel Friend called a special lift, which took us into the meadow in the sky. There, he pulled me hard and attached my leash to a ring flying in the air.

I went near the ring and turned back to him. We were waiting silently. I became very excited and I was afraid very much. I was unable to lift my head and look at his face. He realized my state of mind and asked me of my feelings. I felt excitement and fear.

He forced me into mouselook. I had been in mouselook earlier, but only for ten or fifteen minutes, no more. It was bad in mouselook. Fortunately, he did not order me to move, because I was always confused when I had to move in mouselook.

He ordered me to address him as Master while we would be together. So, my Master, the Cruel Frined, did not kill me. *smiles

He was kind to me; however, I felt that he was superior. My Master ordered me to stand in place and to follow him with my eyes and head. Then I had to look straight ahead. I felt, as he was playing with my cuffs. I stood frozen in mouselook; I did not know what he did behind my back.

Later, I had to dance for him. I danced him and looked at his reaction. I think he liked my dance. After the dance, he jerked me to lift. We descended from the sky to the peak of the hill, where my Mistress waited for us.

They were talking of me. I was proud hearing that the Cruel Friend was content with my servitude.

Before sleeping, my Mistress ordered me to kiss her feet. I love to kiss her feet, but, then I was confused. I thought that she would not want to hug me. She had alwyas hugged me before sleeping. I was mistaken; she hugged me after the foot kiss. I calmed down.

Knowing that my Mistress was not cross with me, I slept well, after an exciting day.

No comments: