9/21/2008

La Kajira

Sir Sleight IMed me. He became the Slaver of a new Gorean city. He invited me to join to this city and be a kajira.

You now I always wanted to go a Gorean city. But it was so close now and I got frightened. I was hesitating. I knew that I did not want long term relationship, again. I did not have any Gorean experience. I told about my doubts to Sir Sleight. He said that it would be a new city and most of citizens were new to Gor. He calmed me down. Everything becomes very simple when I talk with Sir Sleight. He is a wonderful person.

I read first four books and I am reading the fifth one. I visited many Gorean cities and I collected city rules and other relevant note cards. From the book, I learned that different cities had different rules. My SL Gorean tours showed me that there are two types of Gor cities. On type work according the books and the other types have own rules, which in their turn are based on the book, too.

While I thought over what I knew of Gor, Sir Sleight sent me a group invitation. Oh, I had to call him Master Sleight instead of Sir. He said me to contact the Ubar, the governor of the city. I put on my best silks and I examined myself. I looked pretty, but something was missing. My neck was naked. Oh, the collar! I put my collar on. I took a deep breath and IMed the Ubar.

We met in the city, where his first question was about the owner of the collar I wore. Damn, why I had put this collar on. I asked him if I had to remove it.

When I removed, he brought out a new collar. He made the collaring ceremony right now. He also cut my silks, which fell down flying in the warm wind. I became a collared city slave. My heart was beating fast and loudly. I felt its pulsating in my throat.


As I was the first slave in the city and the only slave at this moment, all citizens came and stood around me. Kneeling naked, in the middle of the circle of the well-clothed citizens made me trembling. This trembling was a good kind. You know when you feel excitement with your entire body.

I made mistakes. I knew that I would make many in the near future. If I would receive city rules that it would be easier. Today I learned that I was not allowed to call free persons in their name. I learned that I had to say goodbye starting from the highest in rank person. I also learned how to leave if I had to.


The Ubar was excellent person. He helped me in IM when I was unsure. I still feel fear of the future in the city, but I know I decided well. Citizens I met are nice and helpful persons. If you want to start your kajira life, then it is a good possibility. Just come and join us.

Oh, I was so excited that I forgot to look around in the city. *smiles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Gor slave girl!

i am song, i have followed your blog for months now. Very interesting it is too. It warms my heart that one day we may get to meet in Gor. My Master's homestone is Port Kar, please, come to visit me one day and i shall visit you also.

I wish you well.

Nia Preez said...

Tal song,

Thank you for the comment and the invitation. It would be good to meet you.
I promise I will visit your Master and you as soon as I learn if I am allowed to leave the camp.
I am very new in Gor and I know so little. The camp sometimes makes me frightened.

Can we contact in SL?

I wish you well