9/02/2008

RP Sim

My Mistress wanted us to go to Aglarond. We arrived and I examined the RP rules, again, before entering the sim. The teleport stations were huge crystals. For the first sight, it was difficult to find them, but later everything went all right.

So, we teleported from the entrance. I looked around. We were in the middle of the gigantic room. Stairs leaded up and down. I would have chosen the way toward the sky, but, my Mistress selected other direction. Oh, I did not mention, we were in a mall.

My Mistress was watching every shop. She must have liked shopping. She showed interest to all products here. She sometimes asked me a question and went forward. I tried to answer while I was following her. My answers were delayed.

We were searching for the exit to the RP area. I suggested going to the higher floor. It was not a good idea. I knew it when I beheld the crystal in the center of the room, under the stairs. I was not able to warn my Mistress, who went fast to the higher level.

When I could reach her, I told about my mistake. She was not angry with me at all. She walked along the vendors of the shop then we descended to the ground floor.


We entered the main area. Fey avatars quivered their wings at the legs of the high trees. They were talking and they did not look at us. My Mistress wore a role play uniform, maybe ranger's clothes. I was almost naked wearing silks. My Mistress did not lead my by my leash; she even ordered me to stand up. We were exploring the sim and we did not participate in role play. The sim is very beautiful. You must go there, if you have not visited it, yet.

Then we meet my Mistress' fiend. You could meet him in my blog; I called him Cruel Friend. He was with a girl. I greeted them. They had a conversation with my Mistress. Suddenly, my Mistress told that she wanted to take me to a certain place before sleeping. She disappeared.

Some minutes later, she sent me a teleport. She called me to a hair shop. It was huge and dark, similar to the hairs they sold. It was a Goth place, I supposed. Goth is not my style at all. We were walking in the shop and, suddenly, my Mistress bought a demo. The hair she got was strange for me. She looked like a barbarian witch. She ordered me to buy a demo. My face became pale. I put on the hair and I almost fell. How do you think I look like?


My Mistress realized that I did not like this hair. She told me to go to home. At home, she allowed me to change the demo hair. I calmed down slowly. She mentioned that she did not want me to wear a hair I did not like. I was happy that she did not want me to have this hairstyle.

I was wondering. Maybe, I should really ask for permission to try demo hairs. Maybe, she would allow me to change my hairstyle.

No comments: