9/11/2008

Free Girl

First, I would like to thank for your support, comments and IMs. Thank you! You helped me very much!

I was free again. I felt empty.

I have not mentioned that one of me former Owners made me on offer on the day of my release. I missed three days. I was unable to return to SL. This Owner was offline. Maybe he gave up waiting for me.

So, I did not know what to do. It is interesting because during my slavery, I would have wanted many interesting places. Now, I did not remember any of them. I knew that there was a lot of work to do. I forgot how to use collar animations and gestures. When I opened my inventory to choose the outfit for today, I realized that I did not remember what clothes I had.

So, I was busy with choosing clothes, when my friend IMed me and invited me to join her. She became a sailing fun. We met at a yacht club, where she kept her boat. The boat was very lovely. On its dark body, red roses were on flame.


I enjoyed sailing. I mean I enjoyed talking with her. My mind still hurt, so I was unable to pay as much attention to the sailing, as I had to. I was not alone.

One of Arta's friends IMed me and we talked a bit. I calmed down. I knew that I could return.
I loved to serve Arta, as she was a wonderful Mistress. But, I mad a mistake. I was mistaken, when I agreed to be a slave of one Owner for so long.

Maybe, one week of slavery is not enough. Maybe, it is true. But, I do not want to be a permanent slave, again. I returned to my basic principles with a small modification. I would like to serve one Owner for a week or two. It seemed to be a good start of my journey.

No comments: