9/01/2008

Hair Fair IV

My Mistress was busy and she gave me a free day. She gave me a goodnight hug, before going to work.

Nobody of my friends was online. It seems to be my fate...

So, I was free. I decided to go to Hair Fair, again. I had different feelings. From one hand, the exhibition was interesting for me. From the other hand, I knew that probably I would not change my hair style. In the end, my curiosity won.


It was very difficult to find shops I had not visited, yet. If you were in the exhibition, then you know about what I am talking. The territory of the exhibition is huge; it consists of four sims. The sims are symmetrical. You cannot see any signs; only the name of the sim can help you in orientation. I was flying along the shops until I found the new one.



I buy some demos and had fun. I gathered free items. Now, I have many gifts from the exhibition. I should ask my Mistress for permission to try them. I do not remember how much time I spent there. I think I was in every mall of the exhibition. I really enjoyed it. I do not know who the organizers. They did great joy and their aim was noble. I was not allowed to buy hair. I bought many “free” gifts and demos for 1 L. I know this is nothing, but I would like to know that I could help them.




While I was in Hair Fair, Sir Bela became online. We talked a bit and he invited me and showed me around in his new shop. The shop is fairly interesting, especially the cellar level. A host with my picture still stood at the entrance. But, I beheld the other hostess, standing at the other side. I have to admit she looked better me. The shop contained not only vendors, but huge photos of my friend, who became the main model of Belas shops.

I know it was my decision to give up modeling and to be only a slave. Yes, it was my decision. But, my mind was sad for some long seconds.

Then I went to the Blaze. Once, it had been my favorite shop. I walked around and then I returned home to sleep.

No comments: