3/28/2009

Awaking

I woke up in a room. I lifted my head languidly. The room was clean, red curtains hang from the ceiling. Suddenly, a woman smiled at me. According to her outfit, she was a Free Woman. She wore something like a bikini in Earth. I knew that none of the slaves were allowed to have such clothes. I wanted to jump off the bad seeking the way to escape. She pulled me back softly telling some balmy words.

She healed my tortured body and soon I felt better. I learned that she belonged to the cast of Phisicans and lived with a scriber as his Free Companion. We were talking for a while and when she got to know that I was not owned, she offered to be her personal slave. She was very kind and I felt deep in my mind that she must have been a good person. I was sure she would have protected me in this cruel world. However, I was not a skilled slave. I had worked in a Tuchuck's camp. I knew how to bake bread and how to cut logs. I was even able to sew. But, I did not know how to serve such noble woman and how to dance for her enjoyment.

She accepted me such and I decided that I would learn quickly. She told that they had a kajira, who was well skilled and who would help me. It calmed me down and I accepted to be her slave. She told me that we were in the estate, which is close to the city called Piedmont. She also told me her name, Akasha.

She showed me round in the estate. It was wonderful. She was very open to me and she showed me the best places. I bet many of them are ones of the nicest places of SL.


I met my Master. He was tall, strong man wearing leather outfit with scribes and swords. It seemed that his life was full of danger besides the science. He accepted me as a family slave and he offered his protection. I was very glad to find such people.

My Mistress told me that I would receive his collar in a small ceremony. They planned to make my collaring ceremony in the city. I was excited, but I was afraid as I knew that I would dance before citizens. I hoped that my sister would help and teach me of the Gorean dance.

Oh, I almost forget. There were no cages and chains in the island. My Owners did not want to force collar me; they need love from my heart not only a piece of meat. I have to learn quickly to deserve their kindness.

No comments: