3/22/2009

Clothing Fair I

A group message notified my about the fashion related event called Clothing Fair 2009. It said that the event would finish soon. I had some hours to go there and look around.

Of course, I went there, without delay. I arrived and a messages waited for me informing that the region would be restarted in a minute. I had a dozen LMs to the Clothing Fair. I went further. I got the same message in the new sim, too.

I was afraid that It was too late to visit the exhibition. But the third sim, where I arrived seemed to be quiet. I sent IMs to my friends informing them about the great possibility of finding some very cool clothes.

I was walking among the shops and soon I realized that the main theme was piracy. Gifts were offered in treasure-boxes. Generally, I could not see anything special. But, hunting for gifts always make me excited. I gathered many gifts. It was fun, not counting some shop owners, who wanted to make some money in a very special and far not honest way.

I got free a gift for 40 L. But the king of delusion is the Owner of the shop called SNOC. They offered free gift for 100 L. Of course, he or she hid it among the real free items.

The exhibition was good; unfortunately, I had only very limited time to look around.

No comments: