3/18/2009

Swamp Hotel

My Owner was not online. I decided to go to discover new places.

I found a very interesting place; it was some king of role playing location. I went to discover it. I descended in a whole stepping in a spiral staircase. Probably I mad a wrong step and I soon fell in a trap. I stood up and realized a green fog before me. A zombie walked out from the fog. Two other zombies followed his fellow. I tried to run away, but I did not know how to escape from the trap. The zombies approached. Finally, I won. I am sorry I do not describe how I overcame them. I let you enjoy searching the solution. It is very easy. After the battle, I found the way out. It was also interesting.


Then I walked around this place. Oh, It was very interesting. I promised to return here when I would have enough time. I suggest you to visit this place, again.

No comments: