3/20/2009

Hungarian Guy

I was alone and I did not know what to do. I was not sure if I wanted to find an Owner. I still wanted to try the banishment project. I was afraid of going there. I did not know why I just had some strange feelings. From the other hand, I did not want to seek Owners until I did not participate in the banishment project. I made a very lazy decision. I decided to go shopping and think of the choices later. I remembered that Analog Dog had shown some pretty hairstyles on Hair Fair 2008 some months ago. It was the time to go there and look around.

When I arrived to Analog Dog, I beheld a wonderful demo hairstyle on a girl. It was love for the first sight. Soon, I had two new hairstyles. Do you like them?




While I was searching for the proper vendors, I received an IM from a guy. He had found me earlier and had offered to be his slave. I had been owned that time, so we had agreed that I notified him when I was free. I had been IMed him later, but he had refused me saying that we had had different imaginations about BDSM. So, he IMed me. He wanted to talk with me not via IM but face to face.

We met and talked. I had to admit that we saw the world from different points of view. He was a nice guy. I wish him to find the proper slave.

No comments: