3/25/2009

Return of the Kajira

I received an offer to be a kajira. I was unsure, but I felt growing excitement. I was thinking for about half minute and deep in my mind, I knew that I would agree.

I learned that a pair living in Free Companionship searched for a second slave. The man is a scribe; the free woman is a physician. The woman offered me a tour in the city. Yes, it is a city, not a camp.

The woman showed me around in the city. The city was fairly big and had all necessary building in it.

It was so unusual, so strange to be among Goreans again. I agreed to be a kajira for two weeks. Then we will see, what the future brings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Kajira, it was nice to read you again. NM

Anonymous said...

What could I say..., we miss you. Safe path Kajira

Anonymous said...

(sh)