3/01/2009

Forbidden

I was preparing to participate in the banishment project. The banishment project is based on the novel Eudeamon by Evil Dolly. This is a special jail, where victims or prisoners are closed into a special suit instead of cells. The suit controls their all actions and punishes them in case of necessity. This is the project I wanted to participate. However joining the project is not so easy. The captive has to read the novel. This prerequisite is check before you get your isolation suit. I do not want to qualify the book. Get it and read it, if you are interested. All in all, I still had some pages to read.

Nero called me to join at his home. I had a landmark and I supposed that this LM would bring me near his home. I knew that he had changed the location of his house a bit. So, I arrived and I returned home almost in the same time. I did not understand what happened. I tried it again. At this time, I got a message from a security orb. It gave me 10 seconds to leave. I hate it. But, there was nothing to do; I tried to leave the territory. But, where to go? Where is the border of the forbidden parcel? Such unsocial idiots should have placed signs around his land labeled for example the next way “I hate people. Do not come to me. I love myself and I am alone”. Seeing such signs I would have been able to leave the parcel. But, there were no signs. So, I chose a direction and tried to escape.

Suddenly, red lines stopped me. It seemed his neighbor hated visitors, too. The security orb sent me home again.

It was the time to ask a teleport from Nero. He was with Arta and they listened to my newest adventure. Then, we guessed why people protected so hard in a free world like SL. We did not know the answer. Maybe, somebody knows the dark secret. If you know, please, disclose it with us.

No comments: