3/27/2009

Return to Gor

I arrived home in sunny afternoon. I opened the door and entered. Cold air caressed my body; the sharp light blinded my eyes.

The next moment I remembered was that I was lying in the field. I felt tired. Something stroked my skin. I did not know what it was as my eyes were closed. I wanted to open it, but I felt so tired. Warm wind ran through my body and stroke happened again to my entire body. I felt it even on my pussy, as I was naked. I jerked and forced myself to open my eyes.

I did it and breath became frozen in my body. I realized that I was lying in the grass. The grass stroked me under control of soft blowing wind. However, it was not important. What make me frightened was the sun. It was bigger and more reddish than it looked liked on Earth. I learned that it was not Earth. It was the other planet, from which I escaped. I was on Gor again.

I stood up quickly and looked around. Then I crouched again. I crouched not because I was almost naked, wearing only some pieces of silks. I crouched because I did not want anybody to behold me.

I was afraid to meet wagon people. Maybe they had hunting for me. In their eyes, I was only a slave, a useless slave, who escaped and therefore must have been punished.

I did not know what to do. I was hiding among the trees in the wilderness. I slept only few times and my dream was not quiet. I was afraid of meeting larns or other predators. Finally, I reached a road. It was wide, so I knew that it leaded to a city. I hesitated. I had to eat something; I knew.

I left for the city beside the stoned road, in the scrub. It was difficult to go on feet; I mostly crawled under stinger bushes. Suddenly, sunshine lit my body. I lifted my head and realized that I left the scrub and reached a lake. I was very thirsty and I crawled toward the lake gathering my all remained force. I saw an island in the middle of the lake and I went off in a swoon.

No comments: