3/15/2009

Traps

I went to discover BDSM places. In fact, I would have liked to know how BDSM places had been changed. I was browsing among BDSM locations and I found a new one. I did not remember its name. :(

This place covered two sims. The first one did not impact me much for the first sight. A bit later, I beheld its unique maze. Imagine a labyrinth with glass walls. It was a challenge to go through it.


The other sim looked mysteriously. Wizards lived there. Wizards, who liked BDSM...

I entered the sim and I received a warning message about the hidden traps. I took a small tour and I can confirm the truth about the traps.

2 comments:

Corvan said...

The place you are showing is Psi's Realm which is next door to StoneHaven, one of my favorite spots in all of SecondLife.

Stop by the Patio in StoneHaven and say hi some time! There's a lot of really great people who spend time there, and there's plenty of fun traps and cages on both sims (more on Snark, the island holding Psi's Realm)...

Nia Preez said...

Yes, it is that place.

Thank you!