3/29/2009

Tavern

My Mistress leaded me into a medical room. There were many unknown for me bottles of salve and liquid in the selves. My Mistress started to work with these medicines and she sometimes threw away a cloth. I was kneeling in front of a table. I hesitated. I wanted to go to pick them up, but I was afraid to move without her order.

She felt my hesitation and ordered me to pick the clothes up and put them on the self. I obeyed.

Later, we went to the tavern of the city. I was very excited, as I knew that I would meet other citizens. I knew much of Gor, but I had forgotten much since I had lived among Tuchuks. We entered the tavern. It was a large room divided into some parts. I saw small tables, nicely created chairs and pillows next to each chair.


At the entrance, we met a woman dressed in a beautiful free woman clothes. She did not wear a veil similar to my Mistress. She and my Mistress started a conversation. They did not listen to me at all. They talked, as I would have been a subject like a table. I heard their conversation, but I did not understand much, as they talked about the everyday life of the city and I was still new here and I was not familiar with the places, the events and the people they mentioned.

A lovely slave girl joined us. She was my Mistress' Free Companion's slave. She knew the tavern well; it was clear for me, as I observed her behavior.

The ladies went to the table at the end of the tavern. I supposed this far place was reserved for free woman. My Mistress told my slave sister to serve something to drink. I was listening to her every motion. The girl was very good at serving and I wanted to learn.

When my sister served the paga, my Mistress leaned and whispers a question into my ears. She asked if I could try to serve a drink for them. I was very afraid, but I told 'Yes, Mistress' with bowed head. I knew that my Mistress did not want to hurt me; she wanted me to learn and the quickest way of learning is practice.

She smiled and ordered me to bring a paga for the other free woman. I moved toward the part of the tavern, where glasses and drinks were held. I was trying to move very lovely without any disturbing noise. I held the paga high above my head. My eyes were looking at the floor; I was very afraid to look at my Mistress. I felt that my sister was better me and I knew that I had to learn much. But, I did it. I served a paga without any mistakes. I was proud.

Soon, my Mistress told me to go to sleep.

No comments: