3/16/2009

New Owner

I met one of my previous Owners, the one who had sent me away. We had talked since he had dismissed me. We had talked about my bad behavior only a bit and we had tried to remain friends.

This time, he invited me to meet at the beach, where I had started to serve him. Our conversation went slowly.

Suddenly, I received an IM. A woman asked me to be her slave. Her style of speech was unusual. This unique style lifted my level of excitement. I remembered when a Japanese guy had wanted me to be his slave. He had not spoken English, which had frightened me until one of my friends had shown that language barrier could be interesting from point of view of the slave.

This woman spoke English well; however she talked about herself in third person, like some Gorean slaves. The difference in her speech was that she addressed herself as 'Miss'.

We decided to meet and I had to leave my former Owner alone on the beach. He was very liberal and allowed me to go.

Miss was a petite girl, who stood in strange position. Reading her profile, I learned that I had to address her Miss. I asked about further the rules. I got to know that I had to greet her when I realized that she was online. She did not tell me how to behave in her absence, as she obeyed to be online when I would be here.

She told me to wear an XCite collar. We had a small conversation and we went to sleep.

No comments: