1/12/2010

Clearance

My Mistress and I visited the auction hall, where we had met. At my last visit, the auction hall had been empty, now, people walking around the main square. My first thought was that an auction was in progress. I did not have time to look around as my Mistress held my leash and she grabbed me very hard if I lagged behind.

She stopped at a pole giving me some seconds to look around. Now, I realized that there was no auction; it was only the presentation of slaves waiting for the auction. I never saw similar and I like the idea very much. Slaves were chained to poles, near which their photo was shown.

Everybody could go to the salves to examine them and there was possible to talk with slaves. My Mistress was standing at a blond slave girl silently. I was looking around. There were three girls and one man offered for the next auction. I felt bit envy. It must have been exciting to wait chained to a pole and to feel eyes of possible buyers on the slave’s naked body. Fortunately, my Mistress ordered me to kneel all the time. Her order made me fell better.


Suddenly, my Mistress went away and stopped at the male slave. He greeted my Mistress very humble. My Mistress told him some words, but in whole, she behaved as if he was a subject no more. We were talking of him like people usually talked about the dresses and shoes.

I prefer male Dom, but I remembered that my Mistress wanted male slave to use me. I liked that idea. *winks

Suddenly, my Mistress disappeared. She never talked of her plans; she just did what she wished and sent for me. Such treatment often makes me horny. So, she disappeared and sent me a teleport.

Our next stop was H&H. My Mistress likes stockings, so I wore them. I do not have much stockings and tights, as I love be served naked. The golden tights I wore were awesome and not too sexy. My Mistress was not happy with it; she ordered me to find black ones for the next time. My Mistress had to go; she left for me for some minutes.

I have two nice pair from Inimitably Design, but they do not contain socks. As I had some free time, I decided to go to buy stockings. Search engine did not help me a lot. The new search system is awful. I do not know how it rates the places. The order of the result is a secret for me. Does anybody know how it works?

I went to DeeTalez. There, I could not find sexy stockings. Next stop was BabyDoll. Here, I found better stockings, but they were far from the indeed good ones. While I was searching for stockings, my Mistress returned.


She immediately called me to a strange room in an unknown place. Cells and wooden doors bordered the room. I beheld strange devices in the middle of the room. I had to sit on the first device, which keep my legs spread. My Mistress touched my legs. She told me to undress stroking my tights. I obeyed. It was cold in the dark room. Her warm fingers ran over my cold skin. She looked through my naked body and ordered me to the other device. There she bound me to it and I received and enema. It was painful, very painful. I felt sharp pressure in my body. My Mistress was stroking my nipples, my pussy and me. I was sure she liked my suffering face. The water stopped and she did not allow me to pee. I had to hold it. Oh, I cannot describe how painful it was. My Mistress was playing my bound body until she had to go. Only then she allowed me to pee.

No comments: