1/13/2010

Encounters

I did not meet my Mistress today. I was searching for black stockings as my Mistress had ordered.

She had given me a landmark of a freebie place. I went there, but unfortunately, I did not find stockings.

It was good idea to search for stockings in freebie places. Therefore, I continued visiting free shops. I had never thought that I was so difficult to find stockings.

In a place, I behaved like a newbie. I searched for freebie places using search engine with the word “freebie”. Such way, I found in the result list a shop called FM Freebie Market -Freebies & more : Clothes Money Skin Shape. I saw living models standing in the corners showing nice dresses. On the floor, I found a label saying that these items were free. I made two or three steps and I beheld nice lingerie. I immediately bought it not realizing that free means 10 lindens. You know that I am not interested in money. I use lindens only to be more desired slave. Maybe 10 lindens are not too much. Maybe. But, it is a robbery, is not it. I hate such people. I am sure that the lingerie I bought is a freebie. Thieves like the owner of this shop do not make own product. They prefer to steal it. I checked for the owner’s name: Levin Sands. I hope Levin Sands will be content with my 10 lindens.


It is interesting how many girl hunters are in the freebie places. I received dozens of IMs. Many people asked about my RL. I am a little slave in the world of second life. How does a little slave know what the RL is? The second in the top ten requests was sex. It seemed hunters did not read profiles. *laughs

I answered all IMs. I did it well, because my next Owner found me. He seemed to be nice person, who was interested in me; at least he read my profile. *smiles

No comments: