1/18/2010

The Club

I greeted my Owner, who told me to wait for his call. He said he had something to do in a sandbox. So, he did not want to use me. It was bad to hear it. From the other hand, I had time to find a place for us.

The old parks I liked disappeared. I tried to find new ones. However, it was not easy. I still hate the search engines of SL. It is difficult to find what you search for. Thanks to God, there is a three level safety filter, the most important for lazy parents, the great protector of free morals. It is the only really well working thing in SL.

I visited some parks; I liked none of them. Then I remembered the place named Collar Me Sexy. I checked it and I got it. This place is still alive! I was content with myself.

My Owner still did not call for me, so I continued searching for parks. The next park was full of strange cages. I just looked around, when I received my Owner’s call. He ordered me to send tp. I did, but he could not arrive. We supposed it was because of the not finished yet age verification. I am very happy for these very useful functions.

There was nothing to do; I returned to the beautiful hills of Collar Me Sexy. I sent tp, again. At this time, my Owner was able to come.


We had an interesting conversation. My Owner told that he had a girlfriend, a newbie girl. I bet he wanted to know if I was jealous. He also said that he had a vampire girlfriend and he wanted me to sit at his face during their conversation.

Then we took a tour around the hills. Our tour ended at the first peak, when my Owner grabbed me and kissed long. After the kiss, he decided me to take his place. I was exciting, as I had not seen his house, yet.

He sent me teleport and I arrived to a club. According to his orders, I went to him and sat at his feet. The club was full, but nobody paid attention to us. Then my Owner wanted to dance with me. We were dancing until going to sleep.

No comments: