1/03/2010

Loving Owner

I was at the Bondage Ranch, when I received an IM from a handsome man. He was a newbie and he wanted to be a Dom. I felt the excitement again. I do not know what happened to me; why inexperienced Owners make me horny.

He took me his home. He has nice house; I liked it. There I helped him to determinate my rules. He wanted me to kneel down and greet him such way. It is so exciting, is not it?


Then he started to play with my collar. If you read this blog, then you know how I do not like to be forced into different poses through the collar. I love to obey. It is so exciting to execute orders given by my Owner. I suppose Owners can feel their power over their slave if she obeys. To control an avatar with collars does not require a person behind the avatar. If I do not have to obey, then I can go to make coffee during my servitude. There is no need to be there, there is no need to give my soul my submission.

I mentioned it very politely; at least I tried to be very polite. He agreed with me. He wanted me to show him interesting place. I went to Heaven & Hell and sent him teleport. (Yes, H&H is open again!)

I showed my Owner one of the rooms, where my Owner selected a device and asked me to try it. I bound myself to the device and waited. My Owner touches my and fondled my body for a minute. Then he released me for today and went away.

No comments: