1/14/2010

Open Collar Tools

I was alone again.

I received an advertisement of Open Collar, which informed me that they have a new collar. I went to the Open Collar base place. I thought that I could get this new collar quickly as I had not met many people there. At this time, I met many people there; crowd waited for me. It was difficult to move.

First, I thought that they wanted to get the new collar. Then I realized that most of the people were standing. It was very similar to Bondage Ranch. Maybe is it worth visiting this place, when I search for an Owner?

I did not found new collar but I found interesting tools, a chastity belt and a clips for my tongue. The box of chastity belt contained an interesting collar, too. I could not try it, because I did not want to take off my collar. The chastity belt looked nice on my. I did not have to change its size. I liked the clips, too. I was eager to try it with my Owner. But I was alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I saw you page... I see you like be a sub, what about real life to be a sub? Sorry I'm not to play second life, but a'm real master. email: masterboyz@mail.ru

Nia Preez said...

Well, I have wonderful family in RL, so, I am available only in SL.