1/10/2010

Owned

I went to Bondage Ranch. I was standing in the crowd waiting for IMs. I did not have to wait much. I received two IMs from two people. One of them was an auctioneer. She told me about the auction they held and offered an information package. The other person asked questions of me. The last question was about the reason of my limited in time servitude. I answered and he became silent. I try to be very polite when I answer such questions.

I was waiting for others to IM me and I was thinking of going to the auction. I had bad experience on auctions, but, in the end, I decided to try it, again. According to notes in the information package, the auctions are organized at 4 PM, which is too late for me. I decided to look around and find the proper auction hall.

I arrived at Consortium’s slave Auction, Black Diamond Strip Club. At the entrance, a male slave was talking with a girl. The slave greeted me. Probably, he was a greeting slave. I got notes about the auctions. After reading them, I walked around in the auction hall.

While I was walking, I received an IM from a girl, who stood at the entrance. She was searching for slaves and she found my profile interesting. After talking a minute or so, she asked me to be her slave for a week. I agreed, of course.


I set her as an Owner of my collar and the tokon HUD. I also changed settings, so she could check my position on the map. She told me that I had to greet her when I log in. She told me that she would give me to men, too. I was happy to hear it. She was new in SL, so she asked me to show good places. I took her to my favorite place, to H&H. There we tried a device and then she allowed me to go.

It seemed that I found a good Owner, in the end. *smiles

No comments: