1/04/2010

Loving Owner II

I woke up and I could not open my eyes when I received an IM from my Owner. I was happy; I thought he really wanted me use me.

He called me home. We met before his house, in the garden. According the rules set up by him, I knelt down and greeted him gladly. He looked at me and asked me to stand up. I rose and stared at his eyes smiling.

He ordered me to please him. I was in trouble. I did not know anything about his desires and dreams. There was nothing to do. I asked him what he preferred. He said that he was shy.
I started to dance for him. I had danced quite well and I hoped I did not forget too much. He looked at me silently. His face did not reflect satisfaction. I stopped dancing and asked if he wanted to go to interesting place. He nodded.

I was happy as the first step was taken; at least I knew that he want to explore SL. However, I did not know which places he liked. I asked politely he answered nothing. Then he told me that he wished to go to my favorite place.

I leaded him there, to my favorite place, which is not a BDSM related location just a beautiful and quiet place. He did not like it. I was really in trouble. He did not want me to feel bad and he tried to solace me as he realized my despair. He talked to me but he did not tell me what he really wanted. After some minutes, I supposed he wanted my body. When I asked if I was true, then he releases me saying he wanted a girlfriend instead a slave. I went away.

Next time, I saw him at the Bondage Ranch. He was talking to a pretty girl wearing silks. Well, BR is not the best slave to find girlfriend to go out. He did not realize me, and I did not want to disturb him.

No comments: