1/17/2010

In The Shop

My new Owner IMed me. He wanted to know where I was. I was in a freebie shop. *winks

He ordered me to send tp and he arrived soon. A bit later, he gave up fighting with lags and we went to a new place. We were sitting and talking for at least half hour.

He told me that he was a newbie and he would ask many technical questions. I felt happy to help.
I learned his rules. I must address him Sir. I must greet him in IM when I log in. He did not specify how to greet him when we met. He said he would tell me all the time.

He did not allow me to explore freely when he would be online, I would do tasks instead. It sounded very exciting. Do you agree?

He took me to a shop for gardeners. Here, you can buy trees, buildings for the gardens, beds, almost everything. We went to the top of a building. There, my Owner ordered me to undress. I obeyed and I informed him that we were in the shop. He did not listen to my warning. He preferred examine my body. He was content with me, which made me very happy.

Then we were searching for the proper cock for him. It demanded much time, mostly because of the technical questions. I was allowed to put on some clothes. When we had met he had wanted me to wear short red dress with red stockings. I had such clothes. It was nice to see his eyes running over me.

Before going to the sleep, he wanted to have me. He leaded me to the bed in the shop and did me there. I hate to have sex in a public shop. I count it very irreverent. Of course, I obeyed and opened my legs wide. However, I could imagine better beginning of our relationship.

My next task is to find a place, where we can spend some time alone.

No comments: