1/11/2010

Reminiscence

My Owner was not online. I was just walking in SL. Nothing interesting happened to me.

Therefore, I have an opportunity to stop a gap and say some words about my story with the Japanese guy. Yes, I forgot to write a post about this adventure. Our meeting was interesting, so, I do not want to miss it.

I like Japanese culture. I like the beauty of buildings, gardens and kimonos. I also like their nice hairstyles, geishas and samurais. I also like the different between the western and eastern style behavior. Of course, I like Japanese bondage, too.

I decided to look around in Japanese BDSM related places. I did not found many such places. The search engine showed me only two places.

The first place is the home of an interesting role player society. I love its base story: Rich men build society on an island, where woman can play submissive roles. Most of the slaves are not volunteers; they were kidnapped from the different places of the world. They have no chance to escape, as the island is isolated well. I would be a slave on this island happily. The only problem is that every time I visited this island I could not see anybody. There were only empty buildings around.

The second place was an average BDSM place built and organized in Japanese style. I walked around and tried the different devices offering mostly to be bound in Japanese style. I finished and I prepared to leave, when a man appeared in front of me. We started a conversation and soon I became her slave for a day.

Yes, you are right it is not my style. But, the atmosphere of the last visited places affected on me much. From the other hand, I knew that he could not be my Owner for a week because of the very different time zones we lived in.

He took me to a new place. When I arrived, I looked around searching for other people. The big fountain covered the view. I could realize people far away from us, behind the fountain. My Owner’s first command was to pee in the fountain. Wow! It was interesting. It is not very humiliating, is not it? However, I felt humiliated. I knew that peeing in the public, especially in the fountain is not seemly. I had only one thought in my head, I did not want anybody to see me.

Then we went in the building, which stood in front of the fountain. After some steps I took inside the building, I thought that it was a public toilet. My Owner gave me a toilet pump. I had to place it on the wall and then I bent over. I had to walk to the pump holding my skirt. I felt as the wooden haft touched my pussy; that gave me a jump. I looked at my Owner and reading his will from his eyes, I knew that I had to accept the pump deep into my body. It was not painful; however, I was not very wet. Rather it was humiliating also. I stood kowtowed in public toilet masturbating with plumber’s friend.



When my Owner was satisfied, he ordered me to go deeper in the building. I only then realized that it was not a public toilet but a torture chamber. I could see different torture devices around. Most of them had some common with golden shower. I was ordered to sit on a chair and pee. I did not dare to look at my Owner. I lowered my head and heard as my pee tinkled on the floor.

I was sitting quietly and hoping that my Owner would pee on me. But he did not. It was enough for him for today. He sent me away not even saying goodbye.

This was very unique experience for me and I liked this adventure in the face of its freak.

No comments: