1/15/2010

New Auction Hall

I received a note from the person called NH Allen. I remembered him. He had been an Owner of two sims, which had been my favorites. He also had run slave auctions. The rules for slave of this action had been well thought and very exciting for me. I had not been on the auction there, because they had held auction in US friendly time forgetting of European people, who usually had slept at the opening of the auctions.

So, the note said that there was a new slave auction place. I went there to look around. I hoped that his auctions would be exciting and I also hoped that they would keep auctions in Nia friendly time, too. *smiles widely

I arrived and I was not disappointed. They also sought slaves for the auction house. The note for the house slave said that they would be sold in the auctions, too, but, when they would not have Owners, then they would work for the auction hall. It sounds interesting. I am thinking of it. Everything depends on the time of the auctions.


I recommend you to visit the Atlantis Slave Trading. I am sure that it will be one of the best auction halls.

No comments: