1/24/2010

Owned Again

I was exploring BDSM related places, and I found a place named Free BDSM Playground. It looked very interesting, a bit similar to H&H. Its main room contained a semicircular advertisement board filled with teleport tables. Each teleport table leaded a themed room. I was watching the tables when I got IM from a man. He said that he read my profile and he would have wanted me to be his slave. I agreed.

He immediately ordered me to beg for kissing his feet. I was begging until he gave me permission. Then I was kissing her feet and shoes. He liked that I spoke Russian. He told me that I had addressed him Master in Russian. I was also ordered to bark before and after every sentence, I would say.



While I was kissing his feet naked, a woman arrived. I had to go to her and beg to kiss her feet. It was not easy to bark and talk to her, especially that I was naked. My Owner was listening to our conversation with the woman and he, in IM, allowed me not to bark.

The woman allowed me to kiss her feet. Then my Owner stepped to us and asked a woman if she had other plans with me. She had not and she left.

My Owner wanted me to speak in third person and address myself as “Your bitch”. It was real challenge for me. I had never had to speak in third person. I heard that some Gorean style masters liked it, but I had never done it.

Our last activity of this day way a pony girl game. I was pulling my Owner's cart.

No comments: