2/22/2009

Broken Shopping

I was waiting for my Owner on the beach. He arrived and told me to show him interesting places. I knew so little about him. I did not know what he liked and what he disliked. From the other hand, I was not familiar with new places of SL. I had spent so much time as a slave.

I supposed that he liked the sport as every man did. I offered him to go to surf. He agreed. I found the proper place and we went there. We were on a special island called Weather Channel Isle. There was a possibility to choose one of the three types of sport, bicycling, surfing and skiing.

He selected the skiing, so we went up to the hill. It was getting colder and I was cold barefooted, wearing the green silks. My Owner realized my shaking body and he allowed me to put on some warmer clothes. Soon we reach the cabin, where we got free skis. Skiing was difficult for the first time. But when we tried second time, I indeed enjoyed it. Unfortunately, my Owner did not like it.

So, we went to surf. We got free water clothes and surf board and ran to the sea. Oh, it was so interesting. You must try it.

I received a landmark of a shop, where animations could be bought for one linden only. I told about it to my Owner. He was interested in and we went to the shop. I found the vendors quickly. I showed him the men's pose stand and I asked for permission to look at and buy animations for me. My Owner allowed me. I was so happy. The animations were nice and I bought some of them. Suddenly, my Owner came to me. I had to break of trying poses. It was so hard for me. I was a customer. It was true that I did not have much money. But the poses were very cheap. I did not remember when I had been a customer last time. I hoped that I would return after my servitude.

My Owner took me to the beach, where I gave him a massage before going to sleep.

No comments: