2/24/2009

Dismissed Slave

I woke up in the common cell in Arta's cellar. I was cold; as I had slept without a blanket. Only the straw had warmed my body during this night. Fortunately, Arta's cellar was very clean, so insects had not disturbed me this night.

I greeted my Owner in IM. I stood up and made some exercises to feel better. In some minutes, my Owner greeted me in IM. I looked around and guessed if I was alone in the cell. I heard no voices. Nobody walked around and nobody slept in other cells.

I walked in the cell and remembered the time, when I was the only resident of this cellar. Now, I had time to examine everything, what was visible from the big cell. I had been here with my previous Master, too. However, he had not given me much time to look around well. When he had left me alone, I had been locked in one of the smaller cells. I remembered this time and memory made me feel well.

Steps approached and I heard the sound of the opening cellar door. In a moment later, I could see my owner. He opened the door of my cell and entered. I greeted him again. He told me that I had slept badly. I did not know how to answer.

He ordered me to clean up the straw. I obeyed and gathered straw as quick I as could. He was not satisfied with the result. I was hunting for every straw. I picked them up and placed on the stack of straw, which was the bed of the resident of the cell. While I was gathering the straws, my Owner left me. When I was ready, I shouted for him, according to his command.

He returned and he was not satisfied again. I begged for mercy. I could not see a single straw on the floor of the cell. He told me that there is any by the plate. I crouched and I made as I gather the straw. I picked up them and I crawled to the bed.

Suddenly, I knelt in Gorean position. Then I lay on the ground. I did not understand what happened. I supposed that it was made by my RR cuffs, but I could not role played it out, otherwise that I became sick.


My Owner called me lazy and recalcitrant. Then he sent me away. It was the first time that I was dismissed. There was nothing to do. I went away. I felt terrible. I went to Sir Bela and I slept in his dungeon. My dream was heavy as I had to realize that I made a mistake again, at this time a fatal mistake.

No comments: