2/20/2009

Pony Play I

My Owner took me to dance. He was very handsome and I enjoyed the music and his company.

During the dance, we were talking of different non BDSM themes. I asked about the Hungarian community. It was gross mistake. My Owner wanted to go and show one of the Hungarian places.

He ignored my shaking body and my pale face. He took me there. Fortunately, we did not meet anybody. So, at this time, nobody called me sick person.

My Owner ordered me to suggest a place for play. I asked about the pony play. I liked to be a pony and I had not pulled a cart for some months. My Owner was not familiar with this type of BDSM play, but I supposed he liked it. *smiles

We were at Alikat, which had been changed much and had become bigger. Now, Alikat consisted of some sims.


My Owner wanted me to pull the card all over the Alikat. Everything went good, but when we returned and we crossed the sim, I lost the control over the cart. We fell into a small, but very deep lake at the border of the sims.

My owner dressed me down.

No comments: