2/03/2009

Caged

My Owner leaded me out of the room. We were walking silently. I was afraid to ask about his plan.

However, it was not necessity to ask. He stopped and turned to me. He told me that we would go to H-Art. H-Art is a Hungarian place, where I had spent some time as Arta's slave. The people there had been nice. But, I still remembered clearly, what had happened to me, when I last met Hungarian people. I did not want anybody to call me sick person again, especially, if I did not do nothing wrong.

Fortunately, my Owner seeing my shaking body changed his mind. Instead of the H-Art, we visited malls at the O BDSM School. Near the mall, there was a huge building; we went into it. Along the walls, cages stood. I had to go in one of the cages. When I stepped through the entrance, the door of the cage closed. According to cage settings, only the members of the special group were allowed to open the cage. I spent much time caged until my Owner found somebody, who had the necessary permission to open the door.


This night, we slept at my Owner's home.

No comments: