2/14/2009

Hunting For Gifts

I started to continue sorting my clothes, when I received an IM from Arta. She offered me to go with her to hunt for Valentine's Day gifts. I hesitated. Of course, I wanted to go. I wanted to spend some time with Arta and I liked shopping. I admit that this way of shopping is very unusual maybe strange. I was very poor, so this was the only way to get new clothes.

From the other side, I had many clothes in my inventory. I should have placed in order my inventory. In the end, of course, I went for hunting.

I found gift lingerie in one of Arta's favorite shops. I turned to call Arta to come to me, when I beheld a wonderful gown. It was offered for half price. It was love at the first sight. I showed it to Arta. She liked it, too.

I decided to check its price. I wanted to have it. The price was too high for me; three lindens were absent. Arta realized how much I wanted it and she gave me money to buy it. I tried the gown at once and I felt like the Queen of Valentine's day.


Soon, Arta's girlfriend joined us and we continued hunting. She was kind and interesting girl. We talked much during our hunting. I hoped that we would meet in the future.

No comments: