2/12/2009

Farewell Gift

I woke up in the cold and small cell. I heard voices, so I opened my eyes. I stepped to the door and looked around. I could not see anybody around. I just heard voices. I knew that my Owner was not here.

Somebody came out of the front building. It was the Hungarian friend. We started to talk and a moment later Arta also joined our company. I felt a bit uncomfortably. I felt that my companions wanted to continue building of the prison. I had a feeling that I disturbed them. I could not leave the cell. My Owner ha closed me and he would not be happy to see me walking around. My collar was attached to the metal ring fixed in the wall of the cell. So, I was even unable to come out.

My Owner arrived soon and he released me. I was ordered to come out of the cage. I still wore the prisoner's uniform. My Owner told me to change my outfit. He wanted me to wear clothes similar to Arts's outfit. She wore silver shorts and a silver bra. I did not like this outfit. She looked like a girl on the beach. I was searching among my clothes and I found leather shorts and small leather top.

While I was changing my outfit, Arta and my Owner were talking. I was hearing the conversation, according to which, I supposed that Arta would come with us. My servitude approached to its end; it was our penultimate day. I did not want her to come with us. I do not know why. I did not fear of the competition, of course. However, I was jealous, I suppose. It was some kind of strange feeling, which was not one of my favorite feelings. I was thankful because my Owner decided to be only with me.

We went to a shop and we looked around. I behold nice clothes for men. Most of them was designed with fantasy, but tailored awfully. My Owner allowed me to walk freely, but, in some minutes, he started to lead me toward the clothes for women. Some of the clothes were really nice, but my style was different.

My Owner told me that he want to buy a farewell gift. It was so strange to hear, a farewell gift. I enjoyed being with him and I hoped we would remain friends. But the phrase, farewell gift, hit my heart.

I received a beautiful lingerie set. It looked very nice on me.


Then, we went to home and I was allowed to sleep on the beach, in the arms of my Owner.

No comments: