2/01/2009

O BDSM School

My Owner left me before the prison. He told me to wait for his call. While I was waiting, a Hungarian friend came to me. We were talking until I received the teleport.

My Owner called me to O BDSM School. He wanted us to participate on a BDSM class. Unfortunately, there was not any class, today.

My Owner locked my cuffs to each other behind my back and attached a leash to my collar. Such way, he leaded me in the main building of the school. Last time, I had been here, I had not gone in this building. It looked nice. Two greeters stood in the middle of the main room. My Owner talked with then. When we learned that, my Owner asked the greeters to show us around. The male greeter guided us. We went through the rooms of the building, walking around the beautiful pool.

Then we took a look at the wonderful Japanese garden called Tomako. At the end of the garden stood a building built in Japanese style. We went in one of the rooms of this building.

Then our guide showed a hotel. Its style differed very much. The garden was beautiful, but the hotel looked poorly. It was very interesting also, but its style reflected the style of cheap hotels. At the end of the tour, we went in one of the rooms of the apartment house, where my Owner decided to sleep. He did not allow me to join him in the bed. I had to sleep on the floor. I did not know if it was a punishment. I was wondering on it until I felt asleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you wonderful slavegirl?
what's going on with you?
Tell us, please, if we did something bad, so you withdrew our possibilty to read about your adventures.
Or, if it is just lacking of time, then choose me as your next dom, and I promise to chain a pen to your whrist and chain your whrist to a desk as long as you finish your recent stories for your thirsty readers :) /sh

Nia Preez said...

I have bee returned.
Thank you for your patience!

Ivana Pawlowski said...

As the owner and main teacher at the O BDSM school if you would like to learn a little more about BDSM still then drop me an IM. We're more than happy to get new students.

You can also check out the other locations on the sim like the Omega Exchange and our dungeon etc. Just search for O BDSM on your map