2/05/2009

Horse

In the morning, my Owner wanted me to change my hairstyle. I knew that he liked brown hair, so my new hair had brown color. I was so happy when I realized that my Owner liked it.


We went to the photo contest, as we did not know what had happened to Sir Bela's picture. The contest was stopped and we did not find any other information.

My Owner walked around the place at the contest. There were nice paintings on the walls in the near buildings. So, we were walking, when my Owner beheld a horse. He grabbed me and took straight to the horse. He forced me down at the feet of the horse. Its odor filled in my nose. I had to indulge the horse with my kisses. I felt its odor even more, when my lips reached it.


The next odor was to make the horse pleasure with my mouth. Its cock was very huge; it stretched my house wide. I moved my head and tried to breath small.

Later, my Owner took me home and he allowed me to wash out the horse's odor from my body. When I felt clean, we went to sleep to the hanging bed on the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That horsie cock is very well modeled!