2/13/2009

Last Day

I opened my eyes and I looked at my Owner. He was working hard on a small box. When he realized that I was awaking, he made some final steps on the box and gave it to me.

It was a special HUD, a pair of HUDs, one for the slave and the other for her Owner. HUD was designed to send safeword signals from the slave to her Master. It was very easy to use. I was happy because of the gift, but, from the other hand I felt sad.

I was staring at my Owner; I was not able to talk much. I knew that it was our last day. My Owner had told me that he did not want to torture or humiliate me. Our last day was the day of farewell.

He invited me to dance to a very beautiful place and I was dancing in his arms and enjoyed the closeness of his strong body. He was talking and I was listening to him. I could not talk much. One period of my life ended and it made me sad. He was good Owner and the great person. I was happy to be his slave. He did not torture me much; he did not punish me. However, I felt that he was the Master. I knew that I had to be happy because I had the gift to serve such Master. However, I could not be laugh. The dark shadow of farewell covered my mind.

We were dancing. It was so good to be with him. But, I was not a slave now. He had ordered me to take off my cuffs and the collar, before arriving to the dancing saloon. He carried of me to the last moment; I felt safe with him.

At the end of the evening, we kissed last time and we said goodbye to each other, Master to slave, slave to Master. We said goodbye, but we greeted each other immediately, like friend greeted a friend.

No comments: