2/11/2009

Hare and Hounds

I woke up in the cell. My Owner arrived in some minutes later. He opened the door and locked my ankle cuffs together with a very short chain. Then, he grabbed my hands hard and my wrist cuffs were attached each to other in a second.

He ordered me to follow him. We went to the half ready prison. The prison was empty; I looked around and I did not see anything new. I did not know anything about the will of my Master. We were standing in the court in front of the main building. Suddenly, one of my Hungarian friends arrived. He was the one, who had met me many times while I had been Arta's slave.

My Owner lifter his hand, so I could see the weapon in it. I remembered this weapon. It was not the lethal one. It fired a net, which could cover the victim. It was the same weapon, from which I had escaped on the island some weeks ago.

My Owner gave a weapon to the Hungarian friend and explained the rules, which were very simple. I had to run and they chased for me. I got five seconds advantage. My legs and arms were secured, so the small advantage did not really help me. I stepped quickly, but my steps were small. I did not even notice the hunter, whose net covered my body.

Then the men decided to free my legs and the interesting part of the cruel sport started. I was not familiar with the plan of the half ready prison. However, after some minutes, my orientation became better.

I did my best and they had to work hard to chase me. I found hideaways. Of course, when they got me, they blocked the entrances of the hideaways. The hunt lasted for about an hour. My Owner did not look tired, but his friend asked for some minutes of break.

My Owner leaded me to the neighbor parcel. It was not easy to realize where we arrived. We stood in the middle of field of the joust. There were no hideaways around not counting the flags, waving in the different ends of the field.


I ran and jumped, turned and stopped. But, of course, I was caught. Some minutes later, the Hungarian friends joined us. I was caught and caught. However, I enjoyed this game very much.

When hunters decided to finish the game, my Owner took me to the half ready prison and closed me to a cell. There was only one cell behind the front building. In fact, I slept in the open area.

No comments: