2/02/2009

Japanese Room

I woke up in the hotel. My Owner looked at me, when I opened my eyes. I stood up quickly and leaned before him.

After the greeting ceremony, I had to massage my Owner's shoulder. I felt her muscular body and I became excited. My breath became short before I could do anything against it. When I realized that my excitement can be seen so clearly, I tried to control myself and I hoped that my Owner did not realize it.

When he did not want to receive more massage, he attached a leash to my collar and leaded me out of the room. I did not know where we were going to. We passed the old hotel and approached the Japanese park. No people walked in the park.

My Owner walked to the room furnished in Japanese style and closed he door behind me. He ordered me to undress and continue the massage. I massaged him very carefully and my hands walked on his body fanning the flames. He grabbed my body and pulled me on him. I accepted his phallus with happy smile on my face. Moans of joy left my lips.


My Owner ordered me not to have orgasm. He wanted all of my attention. He was so handsome and touch of his body increased my desire. I fought against my instinct biting my lips hard. I tried to listen to only his needs. I was sure he enjoyed my body very much today.

This night, I slept in the hotel on the floor.

No comments: