2/01/2009

Private Prison

I recovered consciousness. I did not feet that my Owner in the vicinity. I was alone. It was no wonder as I had spent much time unconscious.

I wanted to be pretty when I would meet my Owner. My girlfriend sent me a message informing me that there were free and discount hairstyles at Laqroki. I went there and I get them all. I selected the best brown hairstyle.

Then Sir Bela called me. He had a photo studio and he wanted to make some photos. We had just started, when my Owner became online. I left Sir Bela and I went to my Owner's home.

I was so happy to meet him again! I turned my head showing my new hairdo and looked at his face carefully. I realized that he did not like my new hairstyle, so I made two braids as quickly as I could.


We went to Zita's prison. It was almost ready. I could go in the prison and examine it from inside. I am sorry I do not describe what I saw. If you are interested in, then you must go there. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Slave,

I did like your hair. Was I blind because of the joy of seeing you again, or was it becasue of your beautifull eyes?

NM

Nia Preez said...

Oh, you are so kind, Master.