6/29/2008

Castle in the Sand

I had received an LM to interesting world. You probably remember that I had been searching for places with harem. In my fantasies, harems are similar to the Gorean world, maybe they are not so cruel. I had found the City of Samarkand. It had looked beautiful. But, it had been always empty. I had not met any citizens there.

The new link showed me the other world. I remembered that I had visited this place once, but it had been empty, too. Now, the sim was full of people. The name of the city is Kingdom of the Sand. It was a role-play area with maze. I got to know that captured preys would be sold an auctions. I could see auctioning poles on the squares of the city. The note card did not mention how much time the auctioned slave must serve. I had met slave auctioning role-play areas and none of the announced the length of slavery. I never understood why owners of such places kept this information in secret.


So, the castle and the camp near the city looked very nice. I also found tunnels and sewers under the city. Be careful going into them! They are full of vampires and spiders.


I went in to the castle to look around. It was beautiful! The guards closed the way with their swords when I tried to go in a secret place. A girl who dared to go in the room where the sultan's throne stood was unable to come out, because the guard stood at the door with lifted sword. I gave her advices how to come out. At the end, her girlfriend teleported her out of the room. They spoke in Russian, so, my advice was also in Russian. We started to talk about the castle and about the Gorean world. I learnt that there was a Russian Gorean city in SL. They gave me a note card describing the rules and invited me to the city. When I told them that I was an Owned slave, they invited my Mistress, too. It would be interesting to look around in Russian Gorean city. I knew that I would tell about it to Arta, but I was unable to guess if we would go there.

No comments: