6/03/2008

White Silk

My Mistress wore unusual but pretty clothes. I knelt down before her and greeted her with kisses on her feet. She talked to me and I sat back on my feet to answer. She ordered me to continue kissing her feet. I obeyed and her silky skin tickled my lips when I answered keeping my mouth on her feet.

We were talking on her clothes. I got to know that they were an elf ranger armor. I had never seen them before. They looked very nice on my Mistress. When she enjoyed enough my submission, we went to a shop. I was not familiar with this shop. Arta told me that it offered the best clothes in SL. I looked around and I agreed her. The clothes shown on the vendors were very nice.

Arta leaded me to the picture of white silks. She told me to buy them. Silks were free. I got it and checked other vendors. They offered other clothes free, too. My Mistress did not tell me to get them and I was too shy to ask her. So, I left this shop without them.


Had I mentioned how beautiful jewels Arta had? If I had not, then please, check my photo pages. She had bought many of jewels in this shop. She asked me if I would have liked to wear jewels. Of course, I would have wanted. I knew it deep in my mind. However, I wore clothes chosen by my Mistress. My desire was to wear clothes and jewels chosen by my Mistress only. I had loved to wear nice clothes, but, now, I enjoyed wearing clothes selected by Arta. Did I become strange? I do not know.

A guest arrived at Arta's home. He was Hungarian, but his style was fairly unique. He hugged Arta like an old friend. My Mistress offered him to play chess with me. Oh, the dark shadows gathered above my mind. Fortunately, he did not want to play with me. Thank you, handsome stranger. *smiles

My Mistress sent me to sleep and they continued playing on the roof of her house. I could not hear what he did because my eyes were closed almost immediately.

No comments: