6/14/2008

Shopping

I was massaging Arta's feet while we continued the conversation started yesterday. My Mistress decided to go shopping. We went shops she had not visited recently. I like shopping, but I even more like shopping with Arta. I admit it is not easy to go shopping with Arta. She usually does not lead me by my leash. Instead, I have to follow her. She hates when I dropped behind. So, I cannot examine the vendor pictures carefully. I keep my eyes on Arta and I try to drop looks at the vendors. I feel that I am her slave every minute while we are in shops and it makes me excited. It is also worth mentioning that Arta knows the best shops in SL.

My Mistress bought me a lovely corset. She allowed me to choose the color of the corset. I liked this corset. Does it fit me nice?


Then, Arta was searching land to rent. I was following her, while she was flying. It was quite a challenge not to be dropped behind. She was very kind and she did not punish me, however, sometimes I was unable to follow her in the air.

Later, in the evening, I received an IM from one of my friends. There was clearance sale at *BabyDoll*. I have some lingerie from this shop and I like them. I told Arta about the sale, and we went there. Before leaving for the shop, Arta showed me her lingeries bought in *BabyDoll*. She looked so beautiful that my breath was broken.

I had money to buy one lingerie set, but Arta decided me to give two sets as a gift. I think I got the sexiest ones. At home, I made a small show for Arta. I enjoyed it so much. I knew that I looked pretty. I was smiling at my Mistress waving with my hips while walking.

Suddenly, Arta said that I could not wear the lingerie I received. She said that I looked like a slut. I was frozen. I looked through my body and I felt beautiful. Arta also said that my cuffs seceded the stockings. I understood everything. It is very important for Arta to keep me barefoot. How could I be so silly, again? She allowed me to buy because she realized that I wanted it very much. She cared of me and I, the foolish slave, forgot about her need. I was ashamed and changed my clothes silently.



No comments: