6/09/2008

Sad Girls

My Mistress leaded me to the ground floor. It was empty. I could not see any furniture, not even rugs. She placed the chessboard on the empty floor, near the windowed wall. She asked me if it was a good place for the chessboard. I hardly answered. I had no idea what to say.

Then Arta sat in her favorite chairs. She ordered me to massage her feet. I was massaging her gently. She was silent. Her new command broke the silence. She wanted me to massage her feet with my lips. She liked me to give a massage with my lips. I was always afraid not knowing if I could kiss her feet. My soft lips were wandering on her feet, when she told me that she maybe would go to work now. I swallowed and nodded showing conjunction with her decision.

She stood up and walked upstairs to the bedroom. I became excited when she jumped on the bed. Maybe it would be the day, when she would allow me to give her pleasure. She invited me to the bed. She caressed me and held in her arms. She said that she was said. I tried to find out what the problem was, but, she did not answered me clearly. She was thinking before answering quite a lot. I did not know what to do. I did not know how to make her happy. I suggested to go shopping, as she had wanted to buy furniture. She said that it would be better to go to find pretty hairstyles.

I suggested going to the Laqroki. It is the best hair saloon in SL. At least, it is my opinion if a slave may have an opinion. When Arta arrived and looked around, she said that she was familiar with this shop. I stood silently looking at the floor ashamed. There were new hairstyles at the entrance. Arta tried one of them. She looked so beautiful. I told her how pretty she looked with this hair. She did not answer anything.

I bit my lips and looked at her waiting for any reaction. What happened in the next moment was surprise for me. Arta's friend appeared near us. I greeted him. He was the guy who had refused to play chess with me twice. He did not greet me. He ignored me completely. They were talking a bit then silence covered us. I did not know what happened. We were standing without a word. Then the Chess Guy went to look at men's hairstyles. Arta followed him a minute later. I followed Arta. They were standing close to each other for some minutes. They did not say a single word. I supposed that they were talking via IM.

Arta sometimes moved to the other vendor. I followed her. She did not talk to me at all. She usually had stopped and turned around to check if I had followed her. This time, she did not turn around. She ignored me at all. I did not know how to behave. I felt awful. She treated me like a bag or a pair of shows. I almost cried out. Then I remembered who I was. I was a slave who could be treated similar. I followed her everywhere obediently.

Then they met in the middle of the hair saloon. Arta remained silent, but the Chess Guy answered her in public chat. I realized that they were talking all the time in IM. Probably, they did not want me to hear her conversation. Pain broke apart my heart. I was bothering them. I was unwanted in their company. I was just a trammel. Fortunately, I did not have to speak anything, so I could struggle with my tears. I wished if I had been anywhere else.

I stood a bit far from them frozen. Arta asked me if I knew other places. I told them my next two favorite places. One of them was Cake and the other was Armidi. They eagerly explained me that they were familiar with these places and that they did not like them. They did not tell sentences they shot them to me. My face was burning. I stood silently.

I asked about Hairspray. Hairspray is a good hairstyle related place. Almost every hairdresser has a small saloon here. When we arrived there, they told me again that this was a well-known place. I felt despaired. I swallowed my tears silently.

Fortunately, the Chess Guy had to leave us and my Mistress took me home. She locked my chains to her bed and I tried to fall asleep.

I was trembling on my sleeping pillow thinking of my last days. I was familiar with such treatment. I had spent a week alone hogtied and restricted by RR viewer. I had wandered in SL ready to go to my Owner not knowing when he had called me. I had been ordered to walk on the stairway of a bastion alone for almost an hour. I had survived all these.

Now, I felt awful with sharp pain on my mind. I wondered what the difference was. I found out the answer. The difference was my emotions. I had respected my former Owners, but, a week of slavery had not allow other emotions to be formed. I realized that I was ruled by my emotions. I realized that I would have to fight with my emotions. A slave must be obedient and must not have any feeling. I learnt my first experience of my slavery. Emotions are luxury for slave. Emotions block the slave to serve well. But, the challenge remained how I would handle it.

No comments: