6/27/2008

Returned and Sad

I was very exciting to meet my Mistress. She was online when I arrived. I greeted her via IM. She said that she would come to me. My heart started to beat quickly.

I looked around in the sleeping room and I did not find my cushion. I became frightened. But, I realized that Arta had changed furniture. Maybe she had not had time to place it. I heard footsteps approaching. I turned around quickly and I could see my beautiful Mistress coming up to the sleeping room. I dropped on my knees and kissed her feet everywhere. My lips reached her warm, silky skin. Then Arta ordered me to stand up. We caressed each other. I hold her very tight. Heat of her body increased my excitement. My body was trembling and I even forgot to breath.

Arta told me to follow her. We descended to the ground floor. My eyes widened seeing that she went straight to the chessboard. She showed me to final state of the game proudly. She told me that she had played chess with a Spanish girl and she had won. She was as excited telling about the chess play, as I was when I glimpsed her.

Her house was almost empty. She had to find a chair and put it to sit down. I knelt at her feet and I asked about the emptiness of the house. She did not answer me. She said that I had to hear about the chess game first. I listened to her carefully and I was happy for her.

Suddenly, one of Arta's friends came into the house. My Mistress gladly told him about the chess game, too. I was kneeling in front of her silently. Arta decided to go to have fun. She wanted to visit a club organizing white clothes event, so, we changed our clothes to white ones. My Mistress allowed me to change my hairstyle. She said that I could wear my favorite hairstyle. I hesitated and maybe I made a mistake. I change my hairstyle to my favorite; however, I had to wear my hair as my Mistress had chosen it.

We arrived to a club and Arta started to dance. I did not know if I could dance, so, I asked. The answer was that it was the reason why we had come here. I danced silently. I tried to talk to my Mistress, but it seemed that she did not want to talk much that evening.

There was a quarrel at the entrance of the club. It sounded very strange. The quarrel was very ugly. Arta listened to it all the time. Suddenly, she made a move toward the quarreling people. I followed her. She stood a bit and then made a move again, at that time, toward the empty field. I followed her. I was unsure that I acted well as she did not say me anything.

She turned back in the middle of the field and approached to me. I stood frozen. I was sure that she would pass me without a word. She did not pass me. She stopped me in front of me and told that she did not like this club now and that we would go to the other one.

We arrived to the other club, which was full of people. Everybody was dancing and we joined them. My Mistress was still silent. I asked her if she had any problem. She did not answer. I asked it again and again. At the end, she told me that everything was all right. I felt despaired. She must have hated me. I felt that I was unnecessary. I knew that I disturbed her. One of our common with Arta friends IMed me. We were talking a bit. I had a feeling that he was gladder to meet me than my Mistress was. I bit my lips not to cry. I made last attempt to find out what had happened to Arta. I asked this friend if he knew anything. He did not know.

The visitors of the club decided to go to the other place. I was very sad. I wanted to be alone with my sadness. I asked for permission to go to bed. My Mistress did not even answer me. She ignored me completely. I was standing among people in the crowd and I felt alone. Arta was busy to find the way leading to the other place. She left me alone. She disappeared and some moments later, she sent me teleport.

I arrived to the new place and looked around. People were talking around me. I swallowed my will of crying. I asked for permission to go to bed again. Arta looked annoyed. She told me that we were going home. I felt that she wanted to stay. I offered her to stay in the club with others. I told her that I could go home alone. She agreed. I felt sharp pain in my heart. I thought that she would refuse my offer. I thought that she would come home with me. She hugged me instead and she allowed me to go home.

I ran away quickly. I did not want others to see me crying. I arrived home weeping. My cushion and my rug were absent. I did not know where to sleep. I did not know if Arta wanted me to sleep in the sleeping room. I was afraid to stay in the living room also, as I did not want to wake up when she would not be alone.


I felt on the wooden floor. My eyes were filled with tears. I had not imagined our first meeting. Yes, I was just a slave. But, people gladder to meet their pet after twelve days. I had thought we were alone, that we talked, and that we were glad to meet each other. I hoped that I had made some mistake and she punished me such way. Maybe, I was wrong maybe I behave badly. Maybe... I felt asleep weeping on the hard wooden floor.

No comments: