6/15/2008

Farewell

My Mistress had allowed me to visit my friends in the morning. Sir Bela called me to show his new photo studio. I had just arrived, when I realized that Arta woke up. I went home quickly.

My Mistress started to furnish her home. I helped her to set up pose balls. I was kneeling in front of my Mistress when she pushed her hips forward to my face. I felt her wonderful odor and I looked up at her taking deep breath. She was looking at me. She allowed me to kiss her pussy.

I trembled in excitement as I leaned. My lips approached her pussy slowly and I felt the heat radiating from her pussy. My lips reached her. I closed my eyes and listened only to the sensation. I did not want to take away my mouth from her wet lips. She asked me if I want to lick her. I answered not lifting my head. My lips tickled her pussy gently.

I heard the permission. My tongue went forward without delay, uncontrolled. I felt Arta's wonderful taste in my tongue. I enjoyed her with closed eyes.

Suddenly, my Mistress ordered me to stand up. She said that this kiss was a reward for my slavery. It was one of the best rewards I had ever received.

But, it was not only a reward. It was a farewell kiss, too. I am going to have a vacation and I will return in two weeks. I caressed Arta with tears in my eyes when we said goodbye to each other. Have fun, Mistress, while I would be away. And you, my dear reader have fun, too, and do not forget of me. I will be back in two weeks.

No comments: